"You must love all that God has created, both His entire world and each tiny little sand grain of it, then your mind will open itself to an all embracing love." Fyodor Dostoyevsky







Friday, May 18, 2012

Loving My Children...

My children are the love of my life... they are the stress of my days...
My children are a breath of fresh air and a sigh of exasperation...
My children are the joy of each day and the grief of my heart...
My children will own my heart no matter what... 
 all the days of their lives. 
 
Nobody Knows But Mother
Nobody knows of the work it makes
To keep the home together;
Nobody knows of the steps it takes,
Nobody knows- but mother.

Nobody listens to childish woes
Which kisses only smother;
Nobody's pained y naughty blows,
Nobody- only mother.

Nobody knows of the anxious fears
Lest darlings may not weather
The storm of life in after years,
Nobody knows- but mother.

Nobody knows of the sleepless care,
Bestowed on baby brother;
Nobody knows of the tender prayer
Nobody- only mother.

Nobody knows of the lessons taught
Of loving one another;
Nobody knows of the patience sought
Nobody- only mother.

Nobody kneels at the throne above
To thank the Heavenly Father
For the sweetest gift- mother's love,
Nobody can- but mother.

Author Unknown.

Until next time,
Jean
 

No comments:

Post a Comment