"You must love all that God has created, both His entire world and each tiny little sand grain of it, then your mind will open itself to an all embracing love." Fyodor Dostoyevsky







Monday, May 7, 2012

Rest...

"Again and again, I've found Him faithful to respond, and the closer I move to Him,
 the safer I feel and the better I rest."
Patsy Clairmont

'The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.'
Psalm 34:18 KJV

What comforting words as I sought Him... today was a bit of a difficult one... but as always, I asked and He answered...  The words above were given to me from Him.  As I prayed He showed me and led me to the words you see above.

HE is so faithful to me, even when I have not been to Him... my heart cries out to Him and He is instantly there... although He never left, He is always by my side guilding me through life... as I allow Him too that is.  It is my choice... I can turn away and get too busy and forget about Him, but He just stands back where I walked away... and waits for me to come back...

Have you ever just got down and prayed... I mean just prayed so hard the words weren't even there... groanings within that only He understands...

His touch upon my heart when it's breaking... His peace resting upon my soul when it is weary... His perfect love never failing, even when I fail... 

Until next time,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment