"You must love all that God has created, both His entire world and each tiny little sand grain of it, then your mind will open itself to an all embracing love." Fyodor Dostoyevsky







Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Believe In Miracles

Life is filled with trials and some days they look bigger than anything we as humans can deal with... but my God up in Heaven is still working miracles today... for me and for you!

Today is one of those days I need a miracle... God knows what it is and I believe He will provide... this mountain appears bigger than Mount Everest, but I know it's not, not for my God.

This God saved four young souls from the blazing inferno of the furnace...
He fed his prophet for over three years by the ravens...
He parted the Red Sea and allowed His people to cross...
He created the sun and the moon...
He made the lame man to walk and cured the lepers...
He made the rainbow for a promise...
He made His son to rise from the dead...
He healed my back pain through the prayers of friends...
He gives us the Holy Spirit to help us pray...
He saved my soul...

He will move this mountain... I have to have the faith that it takes to move mountains... only as big as a tiny mustard seed... that's all I need for Him... trials make my faith grow because I see how He always works things out... and He'll work this out too...

I know he will,
Until next time,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment