"You must love all that God has created, both His entire world and each tiny little sand grain of it, then your mind will open itself to an all embracing love." Fyodor Dostoyevsky







Sunday, May 27, 2012

Spring and Faith

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;" Ecclesiastics 3:1-2

Spring & Faith...

Spring.... is the day I long for through the cold, dreary days of Winter.  Although who could complain this past Winter, if that's even what you want to call it.  I am curious to know what the actual snow fall accumulation was, it certainly couldn't have been very much. 


This Spring allowed us to get some yard work done mush sooner than 'normal' around here~ some that typically wouldn't have even gotten around to until at least April, and that's with good weather.  Neil kept telling me not to get too excited, we would surly get a snow storm any day. I know he's right, but I told him that I have faith that it won't.  Some may call that fruitless faith or even wishful thinking, but I really thought it is was here to stay... but we did get some more snow... and I did even loose one of my David Austin Roses with it... my Graham Thomas... so disappointing.  About four years ago we had that blizzard on Easter Sunday... such is life in Michigan!

Faith is a great thing you know. It helps in times of distress... it keeps you looking forward instead of backward... I truly believe it makes a person a whole lot happier. 

Until next time,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment