"You must love all that God has created, both His entire world and each tiny little sand grain of it, then your mind will open itself to an all embracing love." Fyodor Dostoyevsky







Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Tounge Is An Unruly Evil


"Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth: keep the door of my lips" (Psalm 141:3).

I know that I am so weak in this area and I am so thankful for the promises that His Spirit is always there for me as I need it... He is always there to see me through the trials of life... to lead and direct me.

"I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: (Psalm 39:1a).

Here again He promises that so long as I give my 'thorn in the flesh' to Him, He will lead the way... showing me His tender mercy and love... always there to forgive as I fail... always there to pick me up and lead me on again.

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer" (Psalm 19:14).

He alone knows my heart... He alone knows my thoughts... He alone knows my love for Him... my constant struggles and concerns... He is there every shielding me against the storms of life... leading me under His wing of protection.

"But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear" (1 Peter 3:15).

He is my hope, my only hope in this life... He will give me all the desires of my heart as long as I give Him my life and my heart.  I long to be with Thee everyday... close to You... serving You with all my heart.  I know that my ways are not Your ways and my thoughts are not Your thoughts... create in me a clean hear... a servants heart...

In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen.

Until next time,
Jean


    

No comments:

Post a Comment