"You must love all that God has created, both His entire world and each tiny little sand grain of it, then your mind will open itself to an all embracing love." Fyodor Dostoyevsky







Tuesday, June 12, 2012

He Is All I Need

This is a song we sang in church the other day...


Jesus, Thou are the sinner's friend,
As such I look to Thee;
Now in the bowels of Thy love,
O Lord, remember me!

Remember Thy pure word of grace.
Remember Calvary!
Remember all Thy dying groans,
 And then remember me.

Thou wondrous Advocate with God,
I yield myself to Thee,
While Thou art sitting on Thy throne,
O Lord, remember me!

I own I'm guilty, own I'm vile,
But Thy salvation's free;
 Then in Thine all-abounding grace,
O Lord, remember me!

Howe'er forsaken or distressed
Howe'er oppressed I be;
Howe'er afflicted here on earth,
Do Thou remember me!

And when I close my eyes in death,
And creature helps all flee,
Then, O my great Redeemer God,
I pray, remember me!

Author unknown.

Until next time,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment