"You must love all that God has created, both His entire world and each tiny little sand grain of it, then your mind will open itself to an all embracing love." Fyodor Dostoyevsky







Friday, April 13, 2012

My Guineas and Jesus

"'Tis distance lends enchantment to the view, and robes the mountain in it's azure hue." 
Thomas Campbell

My guineas were having a meeting this morning over by the pergola... the one male seemed as though he were trying to convince the two females of something.  I love my Guinea's, my children & husband don't think much of them... I.P.M. (Insect Pest Management) isn't on their minds as much as mine I guess.  They are bug hunters to the extreme and they never touch the fruit- they are good birds and one of a gardeners best friends.

There was a frost on the ground this morning and the air was cool... the sun came up in all it's majesty this morning reaching higher and higher to shine brightly on me... I love the sun and the way it makes me feel... warm, comfortable and alive, rejuvenated and ready to do the tasks on hand for the day... it is so warm... the warmth is deep and healing... touching to depth of the soul and reaching in creating strength where I feel weak...  

the burdens of life are so heavy some days and as I look up into the blue sky, through the expanse of clouds and beyond into Heaven... God is there watching over me, caring for me and healing my heart... as I let Him... healing must take place before one can move forward... I am learning this as I grow older and experience life more fully... as I turn to Jesus and He heals my hurts, He cares and speaks softly to my soul... "I will never leave thee nor forsake thee..." He whispers.  I know it's true...

"In quietness and confidence shall be your strength..." Isaiah

Until next time,
Jean



No comments:

Post a Comment