"You must love all that God has created, both His entire world and each tiny little sand grain of it, then your mind will open itself to an all embracing love." Fyodor Dostoyevsky







Friday, July 6, 2012

Speech

 "I...did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling. And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God."

1 Corinthians 2:1-5

So send I you
To take to souls in bondage
The Word of Truth that sets the captive free,
To break the bonds of sin, to loose death's fetters
So send I you, to bring the lost to me.





"He said to me,

'My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.'  

Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

So send I you
 
My strength to know in weakness,
 My joy in grief, my perfect peace in pain,
 To prove My power, My grace, My promised presence-
 So send I you, eternal fruit to gain.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment