"You must love all that God has created, both His entire world and each tiny little sand grain of it, then your mind will open itself to an all embracing love." Fyodor Dostoyevsky







Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Our Soul's...

"But God made man in His own image and He keeps the longing after eternity and a desire after everlasting life there within the hearts of men." Tozer

Someone has said, God created man with a God shaped void, and only God can fill that void.
It is certain that we can never be fully satisfied until we have surrendered to Jesus Christ and then what peace and what a glorious hope! To know what the future holds is precious!

The words of the songwriter, Lelia Morris say it so well.
I’ll include the whole song, the 4th stanza is especially what I have in mind.

For God so loved this sinful world,
His Son He freely gave,
That whosoever would believe
Eternal life should have.
Refrain
’Tis true, O yes, ’tis true,
God’s wonderful promise is true;
For I’ve trusted, and tested, and tried it,
And I know God’s promise is true.
I was a wayward, wand’ring child,
A slave to sin and fear,
Until this blessèd promise fell
Like music on my ear.
The “whosoever” of the Lord,
I trusted was for me,
I took Him at His gracious word;
From sin He set me free.
Eternal life, begun below,
Now fills my heart and soul.
I’ll sing His praise forevermore
Who has redeemed my soul.


Until next time,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment